Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Funday's This & That


Sunday coffee and pancakes ='s time to do a little blogging....






1. Digging on the reclaimed modern wooden planters, but cant find the source...thanks pinterest for the mean case of the wants!

2. I finally was able to steal some studio time for my favorite client, me.... more subdued than usual but super fitting for the master bathroom. 

3. The lucite bar stools (The Lucy) and trellis coffee table (The Madame X)from Tritter Feefer are my hands down favorite things ever. Lucky for you lover's, Home With Heart is a direct link for your lust worthy purchases. Come and visit us and make dreams a reality.

4. Of course I am still crushing on the ever popular oushak rugs, especially in springy tangerine colors.

5.  I tracked down this custom lucite towel rod on the etsy shop LuxHoldUps and it did not disappoint. Neither did the Coral & Tusk hand towels. Powder room finishing touches are finally complete!

6. The Circa Lighting Clarkson Sconce from Aerin Lauder finally arrived last week. I pre-ordered it back in October, but OMG it was worth the wait.  



I snapped this 
shot of our family room the other day. JBC Interiors delivered with my custom curtains, chair cushions and ottoman. Everything came together just the way I wanted.
#Thatneverhappens. 








No comments:

Post a Comment